Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dear angels and guides


I ask you to stand at my side as I send out loving prayers and thoughts of healing to the world. Let the love grow into peoples hearts and all that hate disappear. We the new light workers of the world will guide anyone that wants to stand with us on this mission that we have set ourselves in our destiny before we came to mother earth. This new resolution has already being written and we must follow it through. If we stand back and just watch we will have to relive this life again until it is done. Make this day of peace for the generations of our children to come.

I have entered all the names that have being given to me in my prayers book. If anyone wants their name added please email me with all the names and I don't need to know why!

Peace will win this war and hatred

Amen

Earth Angel Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment