Saturday 28 September 2013

My hubby saw my soul as he rushed to save someone


My hubby had to rush someone to hospital today as they had a reaction to a nut allergy. As he was driving like mad to get this person to hospital on his right shoulder he saw my soul spiritually standing beside him. I was dressed in a brown sari with red lipstick, smiling and giving him comfort. He said I stayed with him until he got to the hospital. He felt I was guiding him to get them there safely as he drove through red lights. At the same time I do remember I phoned him to say I was feeling so tired. This explains why I was so tired as my energy was being used spiritually elsewhere. I have never heard of this sort of experience before. As I thought our soul only travels while we are sleeping. I was fully awake when he saw me. This person could have died today if it wasn’t for my husband and me. As he was telling me I could see in his face the shock of disbelieve as to what had just happened and I had spirit with me at the same time.

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment