Saturday 21 September 2013

Focus on your dreams


Finished plan A today and still managed to do little bit extra. It just needs you focus on your goals and you can achieve anything that you put your heart into. It needs you to believe in your dreams badly enough and you have got to want it. Never be afraid to ask and don't be dishearten when the answer comes back with a no or a blank, you will get loads of them but don't let it stop you from living your dream, that desire within. This is your dream and you have to do the hard work by finding the answers yourself. But along the way, do help others who might be struggling, and do stop to look back at what you have accomplished. 

Anyway, tomorrow is my plan B day which involves my PC and again it will be a learning process but I'm going to do it as its my responsibility to bring my dreams alive. 

Love Sara Khan 





0 comments:

Post a Comment