Saturday 16 November 2013

Knocking on heavens doors


Still remember the time my soul came out of my body and I really thought I was leaving this earth for good. In my mind I was begging for a second chance, I was pleading with my maker, asking for one more chance, promising him that I will continue with my peace mission. (When you are out of your body, you can't move you feel lifeless, you want to talk and it's all thought controlled). I was very scared and suddenly I felt my grandmothers soul appear as she kissed my face, I felt her skin touch mine, I felt at peace, I felt at ease and I was back in my body. I thanked my maker for giving me a second chance, and that's one of the many reasons I do what I do. I love each and everyone to the max. 

When our creator calls us back, we won't really have a choice and if it's your time to go, you will be called back. I don't think that morning was my time, then again no one is aware nor knows if and when. So make the most of your life on earth, as your here to learn the vast amount of lessons that you will eventually take back home,for eternity. 

I do miss my dearest grandmother and we will meet again one day. 
( God willing). 

Insha Allah, God willing and hoping she will be the one that stands at the bright white light to hold my hand and to take me through. 

Love Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment