Monday 5 March 2012

As your confidence grows don't forget to look back


As your confidence grows don't forget to look back at others who might need help. When you have established yourself and are very confident there will be others who look at what you do and just keep looking. What I say to them is be brave and join in. We all started from the bottom and we was like you once. You have to push yourself and just get out there and do what ever your heart desires. You too can get to the top but only you can make that happen. You will be surprised how many will hold out their hand and hold yours tight.

Be brave and step onto the ladder of success. We confident people will stop and answer your questions. So don't be afraid to ask that question or two that you have.

Confidence does not just happen. You have to work at it and build them layers. It's up to you how you progress but if someone offers their support be brave and accept. We all started from the bottom and built them layers.

I will be there for anyone that needs me and that is my word, so just ask!

Ask, believe and you will sure receive

Have a lovely evening, I'm still catching up with my emails. Tonight I need to practice my mediumship before my big night!

Love and peace

Sara Khan




0 comments:

Post a Comment