Friday 20 July 2012

First day of Ramadan


Opened my eyes this morning and it was 3am, was gutted but I'm still allowed to keep my fast as I had attention to keep one. At this precise moment I am feeling very blessed and feel that I'm going to learn a lot from everyone. There is a higher purpose to life and the lessons that will come with these teachings will be a blessing. Always reach higher and do absorb the knowledge that comes your way. They are lessons for you to teach in the future. Feel the peace within, as you will feel it and that will be Allah showering you with his blessings. Never send out negative thoughts to no one as its all about loving each other.

Jumna Mubarak to everyone and
may Allah bless you all forever

Please pray for me too?

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment