Thursday 23 August 2012

A visit from a lost soul


I had visit from the spirit world last night of a Asian man who stood next to me and he spoke about how he and a friend disposed of bodies. He explained that they wrap them up in rugs and leave them until they are decomposed. I had a strong feeling that he didn't want anyone to now.

Then a lady, with curly blonde hair came. I felt that she was the victim. She sat next to me and held my hand. Her touch felt light and I could sense from the weight of her hand she was slim. I couldn't see her face, but got a feeling that she will be back! She said that they murdered her and left her. No one has found her body yet. She did tell me graphically what happened but I'm not going to put that down but her story wasn't nice. She told me that she watches a man who lives in keighley who baths his kids and puts them to bed. Then this man does bad things, again I can't put down what she has told me as its so bad. But a little girl needs protecting and she has being watching over her.

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment