Wednesday 23 October 2013

10 magpies surrounded me


This morning, I'm going to share one of my magical experiences that I've had in my life. 

"As I sit in my car loads of magpies have surrounded me. At least ten black and white ones, one of them touched my car to get my attention. In spiritual terms they bring good luck and to say they are watching over me. They have delivered their message and have gone. Wow, how lucky was that! Really felt blessed and I know I'm on the right path. It truly was amazing seen all this happen and I did get a message from this experience" 

You too can feel magic, as it's all around us and just needs you to pay attention to your surroundings. 

Have a great day, keep sending loving thoughts to your soul and watch as you grow spiritually. 

Love Sara Khan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment