Wednesday 15 February 2012

Desire to dream, yes all dreams come alive


If you have a desire to dream, to make your name and to be successful. Then do it, be brave and go for it. You will make mistakes along the way but you will learn from them experiences.

My hearts desire is to have my name in every country and I believe that I will accomplish my goal! I believe in me as I am very important and loved by me!

As I am reaching my goals I will help souls that I meet on my travels! I will guide you and teach you what I have learned on my journey. That is my promise to the world and I have helped so many people already.

My idea, have my name in every county and help the masses of people that cross my path. Thats my hearts desire and all dreams come true.

Work hard as it pays!

So tired, but taking a small break and carrying on as it's my responsibility to me.

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment