Wednesday 15 February 2012

Life begins at 40


They say life begins at 40 and you have to live it to see how true that saying is. When I turned 40 I found I had goals that I wanted to achieve. Never had goals in my life and really was just living life, yes just that. I know exactly what I want now in life and I'm enjoying this amazing journey to get to that big goal that I have set myself. I can see the end and it's looking good. Everything is coming together for me. Remember it's your life and your in control. Take back what belongs to you and it will not be easy. You will get knock backs, but keep standing back up! You owe that to the most important person in this world and that is "you"!

How are you getting on achieving your goals for this year?

I've even planned for next year!

Have a lovely day and go and live dangerously for a change. Take some risks, gamble or do something that you wouldn't normally do. Do it with respect though!

I have a busy day, yes have to make lots of phone calls! Then there is my boys! It's hard work, but it will pay. Don't stop until you reach the top of this amazing ladder!

Love and peace

Sara x

Anyone can do what ever there hearts desires, as long as you do it with respect and dignity. I have no qualifications or degrees to my name so don't let nothing stop you! No excuses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment