Sunday 12 August 2012

Questions bring answers


Questions bring answers, they bring knowledge and together it's more teachings to grow your mind. So life will never stop as you will spiritually grow while doing your research.

But there will be others who will despise what you have become and will try their hardest to knock you back down. Well, I've got Allah who walks on my path, his with me every step of the way as I learn and grow. So to all my haters out there, carry on and I will always get back up as my faith is so strong, it's unbreakable. There will come a day when you too will walk my path along side me too.

Remember angels are chosen by our creator and I do believe that I am one too. So I will do my upmost best to spread his word, his love that is bedded deep inside me. I will dig deep and search them answers that my soul brings back from him! That was the promise that I gave him when I found my inner peace.

Incase you don't know, your soul travels back home and continues its learning. Then it's up to you to find the answers that it brings back.

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment