Sunday 30 September 2012

Them craving will return, be strong


I craved my blood family today, yes I miss them and it hurt. That void that they have left in my life, I felt that emptiness and them tears nearly returned. Then I thought how can they just dismiss that they had a daughter for the sake of family honour! I know I'm this strong women who wants to spread peace, but I am human and with feelings that at times does break down. I might have lost all my blood family but I gained a rock, my husband who stands at my side as I travel this amazing journey. Then I have my two beautiful boys that comfort me with warmth hugs. But one thing that I value is you the world who have filled that gap that my blood family dismissed. I will bring myself out of this sadness as no way will I break down and go back to that time which was filled with tears. But in all of this I have my faith that will be with me for the rest of my living days. So yes, I have everything and more but it's ok to go back in time to see what has being left be hide. This is my time to shine and I will as you the world will always be my energy that will always be my strength that continues to lead me to pure peace.

Please treasure your daughters as they are your honour and your responsibility. Sara X

0 comments:

Post a Comment