Saturday 19 October 2013

Families are that bond that we all search


The word that my soul gave me for tonight was FAMILIES, at first I thought to myself, I can't write about this, as it's such an emotional word for me. But I'm going to try and see what my soul had in mind and why this word was given to me. Families are that bond, that love that ties us together and it's not always necessary your own blood. Families come in many forms and sometimes they have to be made by yourself, that joy to fill an empty gap, that cravings of the ones that have departed your life. One way or another, we are all searching for that special person, someone to spend the rest of our lives with and that will be the starting of that bond, that completeness of a new found family, that in time will grow into big families filled with love, that compassion. 

If your alone, feeling lost and searching for the one to start your life, to start that family. Never stop looking, as they too will be searching for you and that connection will finely be made to start that life, that family that your heart so desires.  

Love Sara Khan and my dearest family that I have made, that have given me so many wonderful memories that I will treasure for the rest of my living days. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment