Saturday 11 August 2012

All my words that I write are yours


All my words that I write are yours to keep. Read them with all your heart and let your healing begin. They are a gift from God and wisdom from others before my time. I do feel blessed as spirit world never stop showing me how much they love me. The words that I write do come from the spirit world. I am their channel on the earth plane who does the work with all my heart and soul. My heart will always stay pure to receive this wonderful gift that I pass onto you. I do feel light as all the worries that I collect from your shoulders during the day are taken away by the angels. Every souls heart I touch you will forever be in my heart until my dying days. Don't forget if you name is in my prayers book the world is also saying a prayer for you. You will never be forgotten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment