Saturday 11 August 2012

An angel visited me


Quote from my book:

One morning I was laying in bed and an angel flashed in front of my face. Dark black hair, olive skin and she said " love yourself" then she went. At the time I didn't know what she meant. As time went by I started to love myself. I am important, special and very gifted. Yes I do love myself.

Always show love to yourself first and the world will love you back! It's amazing feeling being loved by everyone. Truly it is and it's a fact.

It's true the world loves me and I love you guys back!

According to Islamic text, the term Rooh means soul and is also reffered to angels in the Holy Qur'an.

Allah knows best and how lucky am I to had many visits from angels.

Task for you all!

Say these words to yourself!

I am amazing and I love me!

I do it on a daily basis, as I am special and very important.

If anyone wants to me write about anything in particular, inbox me and I will. Just bare in mind I work with respect and dignity in mind. If I am able to relate to your subject, it will be done.

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment