Saturday 11 August 2012

Is it hard to always be positive and in love with life?



My answer:

No, it isn't, it's quiet simple and its like your flying on air. When you have found the true purpose of your life and why you have come to earth you will find this fulfilment of joy. You will find a purpose to get up in the morning as your so in love with you. It's just an amazing feeling and then to be surrounded by the love of Allah, it's out of this world. I live and breath Allah! I feel the presence of our creator all around me! Allah is on my breath every second of the day. I just love me and what I've become because I took that first step. Then it gives me joy passing all this love to you all and everyone in my life.

Hope this answers your question!

Sara Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment